Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post no. 15

Some people get confused about God and free will and the question of evil. Calvinists especially bother me a lot. (They are oh so heretical.) I could go on about Calvinists forever. And I will someday probably. But for now, let me just clear this up for you.

God created free will.
God is good.
Corruption of good, is by definition, not good.
(Evil is the corruption of good.)

So, corruption of free will, our choosing evil–– a corruption of a good–– as opposed to choosing one of the multiple goods, is wrong.


Free will is not wrong.

And God is not bad.


That is all.





P.S. "The Holy Spirit is my homegirl!" [Picture cute little white-dove girl with head cocked to the side] HAHAHAHA. I made up that shirt in my head and I want it on me so bad!!! Doves are SO CUTE.

No comments: